This is a very widely discussed topic. Unfortunately, the scientific evidence does not govern some local veterinarian’s vaccinations “protocols”.
My observation is that not only are vaccines often given that are not indicated, but also that they can sometimes (always?) do more harm than good.
Every dis-ease thus far investigated (starting with cancer, allergies/immune-mediated, etc.) has been associated with vaccination
- Dr. Jeff’s Thoughts About Vaccination Decisions
- Dr. Pitcairn’s Vaccine Talks
- Vaccine Damage (by Catherine O’Driscoll)
- Drs. Dodds and Schultz Talk About Vaccinations
- Are We OVER Vaccinating?
- Challenge Rabies Reinnoculations
- Small Animal Vaccination Protocol (Colorado State University)
- Homeopathic Nosode (Vaccine Alternative) Schedule
- Recommendations for Prevention of Vaccine-Associated Cancer in Cats
- Vaccinosis [Disease From Vaccines]
- Vaccination for Cats: Helpful or Harmful? [Dr. Don Hamilton]
- More About Vaccine Dangers in Cats (and dogs)
- They Shoot Horses but Vaccinate Dogs [More on Vaccinosis – Disease Due to Vaccines]