How Do I Become a New Client of Dr. Jeff Feinman’s Homeopathic Veterinary Practice in Connecticut?
You have a couple ways to work with Dr. Jeff:
1. You can become a member of Holistic Actions! Academy and get your questions answered during monthly calls, forum, weekly webinars, email. Click here to sign up.
2. You can work privately with Dr. Jeff and have regular veterinary appointments. Note: starting 2021 Dr. Jeff will be working privately ONLY with Holistic Actions! Academy members.
If you’d like to work privately with Dr. Jeff please follow the directions below:
- STEP 1. Let’s make sure we are the right fit.
It’s very important for all pet guardians to carefully choose the members of their veterinary team. Please read the Introduction To My Practice document prior to proceeding further in the new client process. This document includes everything you need to know about becoming a new client as well as the costs of treatment.
- STEP 2. If you are a yes, submit the new patient questionnaire.
It should only take you ~5 minutes – click here to fill it in. (If you have problems submitting the form, use the offline version.
- STEP 3. Sign the treatment authorization form.
You will need to print it, sign it, then fax it, mail it, take a picture of it and email it or bring to your appointment.
- STEP 4. Call the office to double check that we received your information.
After submitting your information, please call 203-222-7979 to confirm that you’ve sent it. Someone will get back to you to schedule an appointment.
- STEP 5. Prepare for the first appointment.
Please review this short article about which information to send me and what to expect during your consultation.
I look forward to meeting you soon and starting along the path to optimal health through homeopathy.
Dr. Jeff Feinman, CVH
certified veterinary homeopath