Logo

drjeff1

Yeast Infection Update

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Dr. Jeff Feinman 11 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Well after much research on the Internet last night and again today I found a lot of reference to using yogurt. It’s good for curing the yeast infections, not just suppressing the symptom’s.

I had a phone conversation with my homeopathic vets office just now and I am returning all those meds we were given yesterday one of which was a steroid.

She also told me to buy organic plain yogurt and apply it directly in the ear as well as letting her eat some of it. This will hold my Bridget over until her visit next week!

Just thought you would like to know what I have found out.

Jeanne

Dr. Jeff Feinman
    Keymaster

[quote=Jeanne] using yogurt. It’s good for curing the yeast infections, not just suppressing the symptom’s. [/quote]

Yes. Yogurt works well to calm the ears and can help palliate the symptoms of yeast “infections”. Most importantly, keep working with your homeopath to eliminate the underlying energetic imbalance which allowed the yeast to become a problem in the first place. Remember, many (most) dogs have yeast and bacteria in their ears yet do not have ear problems.

The [b]”terrain”[/b] is everything (maintaining optimum health). The infectious agent is of secondary importance (and only affects those that are already dis-eased).

Dr. Jeff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Medical Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.

You can now find Dr. Jeff at Holistic Actions!