My almost 3 yr old GSD has just been diagnosed with a yeast ear infection. She is a homeopathic / BARF raised dog companion. My holistic vet is not available until Thursday of next week and my DH did not want to wait that long so my son took her today a regular vet today.
He came home with Temaril P Tablets, Ketoconazole Tablets 200mg, A bottle of Mometamax drops and M / Pharmaseb Flush Solution. WOW!
Is this over doing it or what? I do not want to start her on any toxic drugs until I can speak with someone about this. Am I being nuts? Please let me know your thoughts.