Logo

drjeff1

using this forum

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dr. Jeff Feinman
    Keymaster

I have designed this forum to be as user-friendly as possible. Click on the appropriate folder. You can then read all of the posts and threads contained within. If you’d like to interact, you need to log in first (use the link to the right of this posts).

You can then add your query or comment and even “subscribe” to it. If anyone responds to your post, you will then get e-mailed (at the address with which you registered).

If you’d like to edit your own forum posts, the “edit” button will appear on your screen once you have logged in. None of the other users will be able to edit your posts (though forum moderators can remove any inappropriate material).

The only less than intuitive option is adding and editing your profile. I will cover that in my next post.

Have fun!

Anonymous

I’ve tried posting a new topic and it returns with a 404 error each time. Any suggestions how to post a question? I’m in great need of some help here with dog bleeding from mouth.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Introduction To This Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.

You can now find Dr. Jeff at Holistic Actions!