Logo

drjeff1

URGENT: FAIRFIELD, CT /WESTPORT CATS & Kittens

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

URGENT: FAIRFIELD, CT /WESTPORT URGENT CATS NEED RESCUE/HOME Assistance with Stray cat and 4 kittens‏

cell # is 201 956-0491-CONTACT KATE- INFO IS BELOW

I am writing on behalf of my mother who lives in Westport, near Fairfield border. She has a mother cat and four stray kittens living under her house. I estimate the kittens are 6-8 weeks old. She’s called numerous organizations and so far no one has been able to assist. She needs someone to help trap the cats and kittens and then we need advice on finding a foster network to care for them and/or deal with the mother who is probably a feral cat.

If you could write back that would be great and any assistance or guidance you can provide is greatly appreciated. In addition, my cell # is 201 956-0491 if you’d like to give me a call.
    Regards,

Kate Brangaccio (on behalf of my mom Mary Kate Adams, Sturges Commons, Westport.)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Holistic Options for Your Companion Animals & Homeopathy Online Study Group’ is closed to new topics and replies.

You can now find Dr. Jeff at Holistic Actions!