Logo

drjeff1

Transfer Factor Plus

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 12 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I was wondering if anyone here has ever tried this product.

[url]http://www.my4life.com/drfalconer[/url]

I have a 10 yr old GSD with discoid lupus and sever allergies and was thinking about trying this product.

Thanks,
    Michaela

Dr. Jeff Feinman
    Keymaster

[quote=HeidiGSD]
    I have a 10 yr old GSD with discoid lupus and sever allergies and was thinking about trying this product.
    [/quote]

Hi Michaela-

This is one of the many natural products that are touted for just about every condition. It is safe and can’t really hurt. At best it might be a mild palliative.

This particular product is marketed by MLM (multi-level marketing) and as such is almost guaranteed to be over priced. You can get very similar products at a much more affordable price (check out the NOW Foods line).

As we have discussed elsewhere your best bet is to start constitutional homeopathic care and talk with your doctor about useful (and cost-effective) adjuncts.

Good luck.

Anonymous

michaela,i am using transfer factors plus for humans but i am giving it to my 7 year old pit bull who was diagnosed with cushings.he seems to be much better since taking it.i plan to continue because i sure cant hurt him. go on the website and check it out….dorothy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Other Complementary Therapies’ is closed to new topics and replies.

You can now find Dr. Jeff at Holistic Actions!