Logo

drjeff1

Strange dog behavior…………….

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dr. Jeff Feinman 12 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I have a ten year old pitbull mix, that has been exhibiting strange behavior lately, Roscoe has been staying outside almost all of the time even when he’s cold and shivering and wet from rain, he has free access to the yard via doggy doors.
    If i make him come inside, he’ll come in and then go right back out and stand in one spot, somtime he’ll come back in when i call him, otherwise he’ll stay out there standing all night shivering. I’ve taken him to the vet for examination and blood work………….vet found nothing wrong with him and can’t explain his behavior. He does share the house with his brother and a cat.

This has been going on for about 8 days now.

Does anyboody have any idea’s about this behavior?

Anonymous

You might get some advise from this site.
    It really sounds strange to me, but there must be some sort of answer.
    [email][email protected][/email]

Dr. Jeff Feinman
    Keymaster

[quote=Dukeroscoe1]Roscoe has been staying outside almost all of the time
    Does anyboody have any idea’s about this behavior?[/quote]

Definitely! This symptom is higly significant. It indicates that Roscoe’s body is subtly out of balance. At this point it may be only functional (there is nothing “abnormal” on examination or possibly even laboratory evaluation). The underlying energetic problem however may well lead to significant medical problems eventually (in which case he will become clinically “sick”).

This type of early dis-ease is best treated right away (before it progresses) with homeopathy. Consult a trained and experienced veterinary homeopath who will be able to help further by individualizing treatment specifically for Roscoe. Find someone at [url]http://www.avhlist.com/index.php[/url]

Good luck.

Dr. Jeff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Medical Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.

You can now find Dr. Jeff at Holistic Actions!