Logo

drjeff1

shoo!TAG flea and tick natural protection for dogs and cats

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Dr. Jeff Feinman 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dr. Jeff Feinman
    Keymaster

I recently discovered and tested out this product. My feeling about it is that it is worth a try. There is nothing to lose. If it helps your pet at all, great! If not (in < 30 days), then return it and get your money back. The company says that your pets' level of health (including exposure to vaccines, drugs and other chemicals), will directly impact the effectiveness of shoo!TAG. This makes total sense in my experience. The same is true for attractiveness to fleas and ticks in general. Many products do not typically work well for infestations and heavy exposures. Personally, I'm not convinced that the strong chemicals used for flea and tick control are worth the potential (long-term and environmental) risk. Please use this folder and forum thread to post your thoughts and experiences. I really want to hear them (and/or post a review at the store). Be well.

Dr. Jeff Feinman
    Keymaster

I forgot to add that I will also post my experiences with the product as they develop. So far, I’ve seen an effect similar to that of other natural products on the market.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Fleas, Ticks and other Parasites’ is closed to new topics and replies.

You can now find Dr. Jeff at Holistic Actions!