Logo
“Educating and Empowering"
With Holistic Actions! and home-opathy
Home is where healing happens best.
The original HomeVet© Since 1987
join

drjeff1

Severe discoid lupus in paws

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Dr. Jeff Feinman 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi, a friend of mine has a 7 month old lab/sheppard mix who has severe discoid lupus. Her paws are covered in open sores, she has a mild case on her nose. She has trouble walking but has a great spirit and wants to play like all puppies do. She is being treated with steriods which have affected her liver so now she is on steriods, liver pills and other meds that dont seem to be doing much. I’m trying to help them research a holistic way to help with this disease. They are contemplating giving up and putting her down as they realize her quality of life is suffering….there has got to be a way to treat somethign like this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Dr. Jeff Feinman
    Keymaster

[quote=ckoczat] They are contemplating giving up and putting her down as they realize her quality of life is suffering….there has got to be a way to treat somethign like this. Any help would be greatly appreciated![/quote]

There is absolutely no need for your friends to give up. Many veterinary homeopaths have success in treating this disease without drugs (by stimulating the natural healing ability of the dog).

If they are interested in pursuing homeopathic treatment (and I certainly hope that they are), they can find a referral at [url]http://www.theavh.org/referral/index.php[/url]

Dr. Jeff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Homeopathic Treatment’ is closed to new topics and replies.

You can now find Dr. Jeff at Holistic Actions!