Logo

drjeff1

Session 2: Empowerment through homeopathy!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Dr. Jeff Feinman 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Dr. Jeff Feinman
    Keymaster

[size=5]Here’s what we’ll be discussing on Saturday:[/size]

[size=4]1-Review of session 1 and preserving vitality.

2-Empowering Part 1:[/size]

a) Learning how to observe and describe symptoms and the power of knowing modalities.

b) Why it’s critical to record your observations and how to do so.

c) Holistically reporting changes and initiating treatment (or not).

A summary of the steps in Part 1 is [url=http://bit.ly/1QWTdmn]here[/url].

[size=4]3-Empowering Part 2-the homeopathic way:[/size]

a) The law of cure and Hahnemann

b) Why only one modification at a time?

c) Size of the dose.

I am so looking forward to connecting with y’all again in 2 days.

Dr. Jeff

Anonymous

Hello Dr. Jeff,

I was reviewing some notes from our class on the Law of Dose, and am wondering if a remedy that is selected could potentially be the right one, but not have a positive longer range effect as a result of the dose perhaps being wrong? Recently my dog received a dose of Lachesis 30c (which is the dose that is prescribed most of the time) and she seemed to do better for about 2 days (with her skin, less itching and redness) and then it seemed to get worse again. I am not sure what to think as I was hopeful to start, but not looking very good now…would the same remedy ever be used in the above situation again, but at a much diluted dose?

Eileen

Dr. Jeff Feinman
    Keymaster

I’m so glad that you’re able to log on and post Eileen!

Yes. Dosing is critical. However, in the situation you mentioned it sounds like both the dose and potency (30c is the potency, 1 pellet/1 diluted tsp. is the dose) worked well. Therefore no further dilution is needed. Typically further dilution helps moderate an over effect (“aggravation”) from the dose.

This may just be a case of the beneficial effect from the Lachesis wearing off. Talk to your vet homeopath about either a redose or a higher potency, e.g 200c

I look forward to further questions and seeing you in 6 days!

Dr. Jeff

Anonymous

Thanks Dr. Jeff.

I too am glad that I can post on this forum!

Thanks for your reply. I spoke with my vet and I will be redosing at the same potency. However, I think I may not have been actively listening about the dilution of potency with water in our class. I have not had this recommended to me but I would like to learn more.

See you Saturday!
    So much to learn…so little time. 😉

Eileen

Dr. Jeff Feinman
    Keymaster

Take a look at my [url=http://bit.ly/1U5G8sU]dosing article[/url] for more info. Eileen.

Dr. Jeff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Holistic Options for Your Companion Animals & Homeopathy Online Study Group’ is closed to new topics and replies.

You can now find Dr. Jeff at Holistic Actions!