Logo

drjeff1

seizures

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 13 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

My cat has had some seizures, and is on Phenobarb, is there a natural way to deal with the seizures instead of the meds?

Dr. Jeff Feinman
    Keymaster

[quote=tillyd200]is there a natural way to deal with the seizures instead of the meds?[/quote]

There definitely are ways of naturally and holistically dealing with seizures. Actually, there are ways to work with just about every medical problem (cat, dog, human, etc.) without medications (at least at an early stage).

The first step is to find a holistic, preferably homeopathically trained, vet. He or she will initially examine the lifestyle, diet, and medications of your cat. There may be an etiology or other energetic imbalance that needs to be corrected.

In my practice, the next step is to correct the diet and add useful, seizure-threshold lowering supplements and vitamins like dimethylglycine, carnitine and vitamin E. Finally, a well-indicated homeopathic remedy will be administered.

The remedy should then stimulate the life force of the individual sufficiently to allow it to manifest helpful symptoms which will guide to other useful homeopathic remedies (if needed).

I’ll be happy to guide you further if you want to post more details.

Good luck.

Dr. Jeff

Anonymous

Sounds like George has some good “characteristic symptoms” (which are his body’s way of telling the homeopath exactly what’s going on).

Get yourself to a well-trained, experienced homepath!!

Please keep us informed.

Dr. Jeff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Medical Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.

You can now find Dr. Jeff at Holistic Actions!