Logo

drjeff1

rough collie chewing

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

i own a rough collie whom has been chewing his feet making them red betwwen his toes he itches them all the time chews them making them bleed at times and infected.i have taken him to vet on a very lot of times.my vet has had me trying on steroids which did not agree with him made him sick bringing up his foot and ill ,so took him of these,tryed him on shampoo from vets which is supposed to help itch you leave it on your dog feet for 5 to 10 minutes then rinse it off that never work.i lost count how many times he has been on anti biotics from vets as he made his paws infected.he is on anti biotics now again.vet has done a blood test all ok with blood test.he is fed on james well beloved thought at least that would off helped as it is wheat and glueton free and no additves or perservatives no this not helping .any help please very grate ful.my vet said she does not think he would have mites as he is not loosing hair he is pulling fur well biting fur off from his feet .so i am quite fed up and lost for any answers of this.i have to take him back to vet again now after he has finished this course of anti biotics
    please please can anyone help me any advise

Anonymous

sorry i meant bringing up his food i wrote it wrong

Anonymous

Maybe he has food allergies. Try Canidae dog food..really ALL natural

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Medical Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.

You can now find Dr. Jeff at Holistic Actions!