Logo

drjeff1

Rescued Great Dane

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dr. Jeff Feinman 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Gatsby is a 2 year old male harlequin Great Dane from an animal cruelty case. He was seized one month ago and was severely malnourished with skin lesions. He has put on weight but from a poor food at shelter where he was housed. Danes are sensitive and don’t kennel well so he began licking his feet. He had very loose stool. Before picking him up on Friday they arranged to have him neutered and vaccinated. Unfortunately, they gave him rabies, distemper, modified live bordetella and applied frontline and gave him sentinel. They obviously didn’t realize what a hit this was to an already compromised body. His spirits are good and he is relaxed now. I changed his food and added some rice so his stools are firmer. He will be going to a foster home on Tuesday so I was hoping for advice/remedy to undo some of what was done to him. Thank you.

Dr. Jeff Feinman
    Keymaster

Hi Judy!

Gatsby is a lucky boy to be with you. I’d expect that just the quiet. loving stress-free home and fresh food is all he needs to make further progress for now.

You can also add the HPS ([url=http://bit.ly/1M1i346]Holistic Pet Support[/url]) Green Food supplement and a probiotic (Probio Defense from Xymogen is my favorite).

Homeopathic prescribing will address any additional vaccine-related energetic imbalances. However, that is best initiated once he is in a more permanent home.

Dr. Jeff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Holistic Options for Your Companion Animals & Homeopathy Online Study Group’ is closed to new topics and replies.

You can now find Dr. Jeff at Holistic Actions!