Logo

drjeff1

Purchasing Homeopathic Remedies

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

You mentioned a few “must have” remedies for a first aid kit. Where do we purchase these remedies?

Anonymous

Hi Jenn,

Many health food stores carry homeopathic remedies. If you google Boiron their site will direct you to some options for purchase. I have also ordered online from VitaminLife.com
    Hope this helps.
    Eileen

Dr. Jeff Feinman
    Keymaster

Hi Jennifer-

The kit that I use in my practice is from Natural Health Supply in NM. Jim Klemmer (the owner) sells me a bunch every few months so Amy may have some to dispense.

If not, here is the [url=http://bit.ly/LYgGCS]direct link[/url] to his excellent 50 remedy emergency kit. Buy the 30c kit.

And of course Eileen is correct that individual homeopathic medicines are readily available from most health food stores.

Dr. Jeff

Anonymous

Is there anything we need to look out for when purchasing at health food stores, etc? Are there any “bad” ones? Fakes, fillers, etc.

Anonymous

Whole Foods carries the Boiron line of homeopathic remedies, also maybe others.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Holistic Options for Your Companion Animals & Homeopathy Online Study Group’ is closed to new topics and replies.

You can now find Dr. Jeff at Holistic Actions!