Logo

drjeff1

Pneumonia can be treated using homeopathy (as can most “infections”)

Welcome to your reliable resource for online holistic veterinary help Forums Pet Owners Forum Medical Problems Pneumonia can be treated using homeopathy (as can most “infections”)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dr. Jeff Feinman 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Dr. Jeff Feinman
    Keymaster

I just got off the phone with a long-distance client whose dog recently recovered from pneumonia using only homeopathic remedies. Her local vet had diagnosed aspiration pneumonia (which is often quite severe) by x-ray.

That call reminded me to post here that most respiratory problems can be dealt with successfully using only homeopathy. During the pneumonia bout we were in touch every few hours. Close physical monitoring is still very important as well.

Anonymous

But can homeopathic remedies be used in combination with traditional medicine?

Dr. Jeff Feinman
    Keymaster

Yes. Medicine is medicine. When possible, work with the body to stimulate healing. In my experience, homeopathy can often resolve the symptoms. In serious conditions like pneumonia, it is important to work with an integrative vet.

Dr. Jeff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Medical Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.

You can now find Dr. Jeff at Holistic Actions!