Logo
“Educating and Empowering"
With Holistic Actions! and home-opathy
Home is where healing happens best.
The original HomeVet© Since 1987
join

drjeff1

Nosodes

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dr. Jeff Feinman 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

We see quite a few vets routinely giving nosodes after vaccines, with which practice I am not comfortable. But it has been brought to my attention that some are also using nosodes on lieu of vaccination – and that these doses are resulting in high titers for the representative diseases! This would mean, then, that the body’s response to the nosode includes a physical involvement of the immune system, as part of the secondary response.

Would you comment on the “authenticity” of the immunity formed in this fashion? Would, for instance, such a titer for rabies, in response to a dose of Lyssin, be as acceptable as any naturally environmentally acquired one? Have you any experience with forming immunity thusly?

My own preference is always for natural immunity acquired by a healthy, fully-functioning system, but some may need a “paper immunity”.

Ginny

Dr. Jeff Feinman
    Keymaster

Great question Ginny. Nosode use does NOT cause a titer. I would love to see any documentation of this. The few studies that scientifically studied this question are pretty clear about this. The titers of unvaccinated animals taking nosodes result from natural exposure.

Nosodes confer protection either by temporarily filling the susceptibility of the infectious disease or by acting as curative remedies. The latter case however is typically not the case when nosodes are used routinely. This [url=https://www.homevet.com/pet-care-library/item/491-do-i-really-need-to-vaccinate-my-pet-every-year?]article[/url] by Dr. Susan Wynn (who coauthored one of the studies I mentioned) also provides some insight.

HTH.

Dr. Jeff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Homeopathic Treatment’ is closed to new topics and replies.

You can now find Dr. Jeff at Holistic Actions!