Logo

drjeff1

New to EXOCRINE PANCREATIC INSUFFICIENCY

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

:confused: our 1 1/2 year old female German Shepherd, Pearlann, we just found out she has EPI about 2 weeks ago. my problem is trying to find the best dog food in our department stores, and how much to feed her per a feeding and what ration of the powder emzymes to amount of dog food?? I hope this isn’t to confusing for you, but I really do need some help! We also have a 5 year old female boxer named Nala, and i’m wanting to put her on the same diet & time feedings as pearl! I know this is bad, but i would fill their food dishes every morning, and sometimes they would be empty by morning and sometime they wouldn’t. Now i’m feeding them almost 2 cups in the moring and 1 cup around 2-3pm. and about a cup and a half around 9-10pm. every feeding for Pearl i’m mixing 3/4 teaspoon of the powder emzymes that we got from our vet. please help i’m open to any ideas or home recipes you may have! Thank you Robin:confused:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Diet and Nutrition Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

You can now find Dr. Jeff at Holistic Actions!