Logo

drjeff1

My pet cat is constantly scratching behind ears/neck area.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Dr. Jeff Feinman 13 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

My pet cat is constantly scratching behind his ears and around his neck area.
    He has already been treated for the tapeworms that was present with Drontil.
    I gave him a flea bath with shampoo that kills fleas and flea larvae. I also sprayed him with the Hertz 3 in 1 flea spray for cats. He was also treated for scabies in which the vet prescibed him medication in reference to his itching.
    Now, I do not know what to do because I do not want to keep taking him to the vet and they are really not helping with his situation. So, could someone please give me othe possibilities of my pet’s condition.

Thanks alot!!!!!!

Dr. Jeff Feinman
    Keymaster

[quote=TB38128] could someone please give me othe possibilities of my pet’s condition![/quote]

If you have looked around this board and my site, you know that there are lots of other treatment options. If any of them interest you (and many of the holistic treatments could help your cat) I suggest that you contact a holistic vet.

Use the AHVMA online referral link in my info center or better yet, get a word of mouth referral.

Good luck.

Dr. Jeff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Fleas, Ticks and other Parasites’ is closed to new topics and replies.

You can now find Dr. Jeff at Holistic Actions!