Logo

drjeff1

My dog is getting sores on his stomach

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 12 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I have a cocker spaniel. He is about 3 months old. About 2 weeks ago he started getting these sores on his stomach. They start as yellow puffy sores and pop and then scab over. It started as a little patch but now it has gotten worse and is moving to his side coat. I started to give him childrens benadryl last week thinking it might be allergies but it is not really helping. Does anyone know what this might be and a way to get reid of it without going to the vet because I really can’t afford a vet bill right now at all.

Thanks
    Jackie

Anonymous

[QUOTE=Jackie521]I have a cocker spaniel. He is about 3 months old. About 2 weeks ago he started getting these sores on his stomach. They start as yellow puffy sores and pop and then scab over. It started as a little patch but now it has gotten worse and is moving to his side coat. I started to give him childrens benadryl last week thinking it might be allergies but it is not really helping. Does anyone know what this might be and a way to get reid of it without going to the vet because I really can’t afford a vet bill right now at all.

Thanks
    Jackie

Just to let everyone know that the sores are gone. All I did was change his food and his stomach looks soo much better. So I guess it was food allergies.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Medical Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.

You can now find Dr. Jeff at Holistic Actions!