Logo

drjeff1

Mass in Bladder

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Dr. Jeff Feinman 13 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I was on the road to using Dr. Jeff as my pet’s vet. To refresh: He was a cat named Orangey. Dr. Jeff had followed up with a call to me after I had faxed my pet’s information and I was to call him back. He was diagnosed with FLUTD. After following Dr. Jeff’s advice, Orangey seemed to get better, then get worse (back and forth). Before I could call Dr. Jeff back for a phone consultation, Orangey’s condition suddenly declined and he had not eaten for one full day. I took him into one of the best vets in this area that I totally trust and respect. They have the latest equipment. At the vet they used an ultrasound and found that he had a mass in his bladder which was either a large ball of crystals or a tumor–most likely cancerous and there were no options. His urine was very bloody with clots. I had no choice but to put him at peace. He was happy up until the last day. I miss him immensely. I have two other cats and will continue to feed them Wellness canned food and Wysong Archetype along with anything else I should be doing for them. I have multi-vitamins, cranberry extract and Vit. C that I was giving Orangey; should I give these to my other two cats? They are from the same litter. Any additional advice is also welcomed. And I thank Dr. Jeff so much for his advice with Orangey.

Dr. Jeff Feinman
    Keymaster

[quote=sharon]should I give these to my other two cats? [/quote]

I’m so sorry to hear about Orangey. You can definitely use his Bio C and cranberry extract to help maintain your other cat’s urinary health.

Feel free to contact me if I can help in any other way.

Dr. Jeff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Medical Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.

You can now find Dr. Jeff at Holistic Actions!