Logo

drjeff1

Lymphnoma carcinoma

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dr. Jeff Feinman 13 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Tony Scott
    Keymaster

My 7 year old female Golden Retriever was diagnosed with lyphmnoma carcinoma and it’s quite bad and in her bone marrow also. We’ve brought her to the Oncologist at the New England Oncology in Waltham, MA and she has completed her 3rd weekly chemo. But, he wants me to give her Heartguard and I think that the chemicals going into her body are invasive enough. I’ve also been giving her raw organic meat, like chicken and the livers, vegetables and vitamins from a canine nutritionist. Now, Dr. Jeff, I need your help; one says to not give the Heartguard and the Doctor says I should. What do I do? Thanks for your help.

Anonymous

I would not give the Heartguard. Seek out a homeopathic doctor and she can get you a remedy (pellet) remedy that will take care of the situation just like heartguard does but without potential side effects. You have to put this pellet in their water one week per month (of course changing the water every couple of days but still it works great! Good luck

Dr. Jeff Feinman
    Keymaster

[quote=Jackie Wanagat]can get you a remedy (pellet) remedy that will take care of the situation just like heartguard does but without potential side effects. You have to put this pellet in their water one week per month (of course changing the water every couple of days but still it works great! Good luck[/quote]

Actually there is no homeopathic or other natural remedy that does this. Although homeopathic optimization of the immune system can minimize risk of heartworm and negate many of its’ negative effects, there is no remedy that has the same effect as this medication. I wish there was. Fortunately [i]most [/i]dogs can take Heartgard without ill effects.

Dr. Jeff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Vaccination Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

You can now find Dr. Jeff at Holistic Actions!