Logo
“Educating and Empowering"
With Holistic Actions! and home-opathy
Home is where healing happens best.
The original HomeVet© Since 1987
join

drjeff1

lipomas and homeopathy

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Dr. Jeff Feinman 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Dr. Jeff Feinman
    Keymaster

Here is an e-mail I just wrote to a client:

On Mar 16, 2007, at 6:43 PM, Dr. X wrote:

<[i]My question is whether you treat dogs for lipoma prevention since they can regrow new ones.[/i] Lipomas in dogs are merely another localized lesion (like any skin symptom, e.g. a hotspot). They are always an expression of the Vital Force. Virtually all dogs of certain breeds (like Bichons, Poodles, terriers of all variety) will get them as they age (usually by middle age). Localized lesions *always* act as an external vent for the internal energetic imbalance (which is what caused the lipoma in the first place of course). Personally I *virtually never* recommend lipoma removal as it predisposes to other problems and tumors. In over twenty years I only remember seeing one or two that HAD to be removed (because they were being abraded and bleeding). Treating the internal energetic imbalance that causes all symptoms (including lipomas) will help both existing lipomas and minimize occurrence of others. Dr. Jeff

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Homeopathic Treatment’ is closed to new topics and replies.

You can now find Dr. Jeff at Holistic Actions!