Logo

drjeff1

Help Me Please!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Dr. Jeff Feinman 11 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello..I am new to this site. I am desperately trying to help my dog and I am now seeking alternative medicine. My very active & healthy pit mix started acting strange about 2 months ago. Tail betweem her legs, seemed scared…ocasional hind limp..but it was on and off. Some days she would be ok. I took her to the vet twice and they said that she was fine. I know she is not fine, b/c she is not acting like herself..but they checked her hind legs and nothing. Over the weekend I took her to the ER b/c all of the dudden she had what looks like neck muscle spasms causing her severe pain. She was so bad she didnt even eat, didnt move..didnt do anything b/c she was afraid to move her neck. Well, after $2500 in hospital fees and MRIs..they could find anythign wrong. So here I am home with her b/c I didnt want them to do an invasive spinal tap…and I have no idea how to help my dog. She is clearly uncomfortable and seems so sad. PLEASE, someone help me.

Anonymous

I meant to say that the MRIs did NOT find anything wrong in her neck area. Her discs are good, and soft tissue is also good.

Dr. Jeff Feinman
    Keymaster

[quote=DB1027]I have no idea how to help my dog. She is clearly uncomfortable and seems so sad. PLEASE, someone help me.[/quote]

This sounds like a functional (vs. structural) problem which should be addressed homeopathically. Go to [url]http://www.theavh.org/referral/index.php[/url] for a referral.

Dr. jeff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Medical Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.

You can now find Dr. Jeff at Holistic Actions!