Logo
“Educating and Empowering"
With Holistic Actions! and home-opathy
Home is where healing happens best.
The original HomeVet© Since 1987
join

drjeff1

Finding The Thread of a Case With Animals

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post. I am relatively new to Homeopathy, and do have a homeopath, and one for my dogs.

My problem is trying to give a better picture of my dogs to my homeopath. We are on the third remedy, and I feel that it’s because I’m not being objective enough to give the symptoms well. I can’t seem to find the thread running through the case. Any suggestions on articles, reading, thoughts, are greatly appreciated. I would be happy to just progress through my learning at a slower pace, but my dogs have situations that I feel can’t wait. My big concern right now is my female GSD 9 yrs old, with a huge abdominal tumor.
    Vaxed when younger before I knew better (not for the last 6 yrs), rawfed for the last 6 years, and at age 2 ear discharge was suppressed with I can’t remember what. No other drugs since. 1 litter, not spayed. No real changes in her emotionally, and I can’t find a “never well since” moment. I want homeopathy to be the mode of treatment for all of us, and I am feeling very pressured to find the simillimum for her. Any other details needed or questions, please ask. I didn’t know how much to post.

Thanks for your time,

Susan

Anonymous

Hi,

I am hoping someone may have some ideas about picking the most important symtoms in an animals case. Because we can’t know their mental issues as well, how do you choose the most important physicals?

Thanks,

Susan

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Homeopathic Treatment’ is closed to new topics and replies.

You can now find Dr. Jeff at Holistic Actions!