Logo

drjeff1

Do you have any suggestions about treating my cat’s tumor that was caused by vaccination?

Welcome to your reliable resource for online holistic veterinary help Forums Pet Owners Forum Vaccination Issues Do you have any suggestions about treating my cat’s tumor that was caused by vaccination?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Dr. Jeff Feinman 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Question: fibro-sarcoma on back left shoulder at site of vaccinations. Had surgery in April to remove but it is back and slowly growing. we’ve been giving Essiac tea and just started her on shark cartilage and Cat’s Claw. Would like some input as to further suggestions. Thanks so much. Mary

Sex: Female Neutered

username: [email protected]

Pet: Feline

Breed: calico

Dr. Jeff Feinman
    Keymaster

Vaccine-associated fibrosarcomas tend to be extremely locally aggressive (as you already know). My primary suggestions at this point would be to make sure that you are using adequate doses of shark cartilage (8-10 *grams*/day), vitamin C, 1 gram/day, a natural diet, and I also use chinese herbs appropriate to the individual patient (to determine this would take much more information).

To avoid the high doses of shark cartilage, I use bovine tracheal cartilage which is effective at 1/8th the dose, i.e. 1- 750mg capsule bovine tracheal cartilage twice a day. Also, I prefer to use a “by-product” from cows that have already been sacrificed rather than killing sharks to obtain their cartilage.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Vaccination Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

You can now find Dr. Jeff at Holistic Actions!