Logo

drjeff1

Cryptorchidism And Vaccines

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dr. Jeff Feinman 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I have heard in a few places that cryptorchidism could be caused or aggravated by the first set of puppy shots. I was wondering if there are any thoughts on this, or is it totally a genetic issue?

Anonymous

I have seen cryptorchidism resolved through homeopathic treatment based, of course, on the entire presentation. I’d say the predilection may have an inherited – genetic or epigenetic – component, but surely the assaults of vaccines and drugs play a part. The condition is a slowness or failure to develop along normal timelines, and not a physiological malformation, and this makes it a very suitable situation for homeopathic resolution.

Ginny

Dr. Jeff Feinman
    Keymaster

Thanks so much for your input Ginny. I totally agree about the possible causes of cryptorchidism. Unfortunately, I am not aware of any studies that confirm anything more than an association in some breeds and lines of dogs, e.g http://veterinaryrecord.bmj.com/content/152/16/502.abstract.

I do however also feel that this problem is amenable to homeopathic (working with the body) prescribing. I have seen clear temporal associations between administration of a homeopathic remedy and “dropping” of the missing testicle.

Of course, conventional wisdom says that this was just a “coincidence”.

So be it. I’ll continue to work with these slow to develop pups.

Have a great Sunday.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Vaccination Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

You can now find Dr. Jeff at Holistic Actions!