Logo

drjeff1

Complete Raw Meals

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I have found what I believe to be an awesome raw pet food company called Green Earth…they are local to me in Asheville, NC. All their ingredients are organic, and it sounds like it’s a well balanced complete meal, but I have a couple of questions. First, the meat is all organ meat and bones (like beef tongue and heart). Is there a difference health wise between heart and tongue and other muscle meat? Second, they have a pork meal…I have heard conflicting information about pork for dogs…some say it can be toxic, but I wonder if that only applies to factory farmed pork? These are said to be fresh frozen complete meals, 100% organic. Thoughts on this as a complete meal? Thanks!!

Here are the ingredients:

BOW WOW BEEF FOR DOGS

Ingredients: Organic beef tongue, organic beef heart, organic beef liver, organic yogurt, organic eggs, organic carrot, organic apple, organic kale, organic eggshell powder, organic flaxseeds, organic green tea leaves.

(Dog Food Formula = 75% meat, 23% produce, 2% supplements. Percentage of Organic Ingredients, 100%)

Crude Protein (min): 13%
    Crude Fat (min): 8%
    Crude Fiber (max): 1%
    Moisture (max): 74%

PORK PALOOZA FOR DOGS

Ingredients: Organic pork cheek, organic pork heart, organic pork liver, organic yogurt, organic eggs, organic carrot, organic apple, organic kale, organic eggshell powder, organic flaxseeds, organic green tea leaves.

(Dog Food Formula = 75% meat, 23% produce, 2% supplements. Percentage of Organic Ingredients, 100%)

Crude Protein (min): 13%
    Crude Fat (min): 8%
    Crude Fiber (max): 1%
    Moisture (max): 74%

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Diet and Nutrition Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Do you have a sick animal?

If so take a moment and head over to Holistic Actions where you will:

Feel more confident making HOLISTIC MEDICAL DECISIONS

Focus on PREVENTION and avoid un-needed and expensive diagnostics and treatments

Enhance your pets QUALITY OF LIFE and HAPPINESS

You can now find Dr. Jeff at Holistic Actions!
I'm sending my prayers and best wishes to everyone throughout the world that has been affected by this historic pandemic. My hope is for a better balance of the world and greater empowerment for all as soon as possible. Here are 4 actions that can be used today to improve immune resistance to any virus or bacteria:

1. Go on a "sniff walk” with your pet and breathe fresh air deeply for at least 30 minutes/day.

2. Eat darkly colored fresh vegetables and fruit such as wild blueberries and kale.

3. Do at least 50 HA! breaths just say ha loudly) daily. These forceful expulsions of air help maintain good lung function and can help you detect respiratory problems early. Laughter, coughing and Kapalabhati breathing (from yoga) are three other easy ways to do this.

4. Experience positive emotions, like the sense of awe, when we witness the renewal of nature. Stay safe, Vital and healthy”

Holistic Actions! membership includes a free monthly 15 minute consultation to discuss your Holistic Medical Decision Making. To discuss other Holistic Actions!, and to learn more about the Vitality and Balance System which describes how they work on a molecular level, just register as a Gold member at www.holisticactions.com/membership and schedule time to talk.

Stay safe, Vital and healthy,

Dr. Jeff