Logo

drjeff1

Complete Raw Meals

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I have found what I believe to be an awesome raw pet food company called Green Earth…they are local to me in Asheville, NC. All their ingredients are organic, and it sounds like it’s a well balanced complete meal, but I have a couple of questions. First, the meat is all organ meat and bones (like beef tongue and heart). Is there a difference health wise between heart and tongue and other muscle meat? Second, they have a pork meal…I have heard conflicting information about pork for dogs…some say it can be toxic, but I wonder if that only applies to factory farmed pork? These are said to be fresh frozen complete meals, 100% organic. Thoughts on this as a complete meal? Thanks!!

Here are the ingredients:

BOW WOW BEEF FOR DOGS

Ingredients: Organic beef tongue, organic beef heart, organic beef liver, organic yogurt, organic eggs, organic carrot, organic apple, organic kale, organic eggshell powder, organic flaxseeds, organic green tea leaves.

(Dog Food Formula = 75% meat, 23% produce, 2% supplements. Percentage of Organic Ingredients, 100%)

Crude Protein (min): 13%
    Crude Fat (min): 8%
    Crude Fiber (max): 1%
    Moisture (max): 74%

PORK PALOOZA FOR DOGS

Ingredients: Organic pork cheek, organic pork heart, organic pork liver, organic yogurt, organic eggs, organic carrot, organic apple, organic kale, organic eggshell powder, organic flaxseeds, organic green tea leaves.

(Dog Food Formula = 75% meat, 23% produce, 2% supplements. Percentage of Organic Ingredients, 100%)

Crude Protein (min): 13%
    Crude Fat (min): 8%
    Crude Fiber (max): 1%
    Moisture (max): 74%

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Diet and Nutrition Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

You can now find Dr. Jeff at Holistic Actions!