Logo

drjeff1

Companion animal symptoms and their interpretation

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Dr. Jeff Feinman 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Dr. Jeff Feinman
    Keymaster

I am excited to be working on the 2/27 Session 2 info. At the beginning of it we’ll discuss the critical topic of understanding symptoms (signs) and what to do with them.

Towards that end, I’d love everyone to start reading the great book “How Doctor’s Think”. It may open your eyes to sign and symptom interpretation in the modern medical model.

It’s available for preview and purchase at Amazon at: http://amzn.to/1U4AhmF

You can also usually find it in most public libraries.

I’ll also post this message on the forum as well as an interesting topic for discussion.

See y’all soon.

Dr. Jeff

Dr. Jeff Feinman
    Keymaster

I’d love to hear what everyone thinks about this seemingly simple subject.

That is “normal” temperature.

Is it OK for a dog to have a [b]102[/b] temp? How about a kitty (Jennifer?). Is this a fever?

What does body temperature reflect?

All input is welcome!

Dr. Jeff

Dr. Jeff Feinman
    Keymaster

This is a reply. 😛 😛 😛

Anonymous

Hi Dr. Jeff,

I ordered the book, quite reasonably on Amazon, and look forward to reading it. Thank you for your thoughtful resources to help us, help our pets.

I loved the quote I read in one of your articles, “It is critical to realize that symptoms are the language of the body and should never be suppressed.”

It is a different mindset, that I am in the process of adopting, as I think if I really would be honest with myself, I can be sometimes frightened by those symptoms. It is good to be reminded of this and to learn how symptoms provide the clues needed to really help our pets.

Thank you!
    Eileen

Dr. Jeff Feinman
    Keymaster

You’re so right Eileen! Symptoms are our [color=#0000ff][b]friends.[/b][/color]

Value, observe, record and report them and it will pay off.

Dr. Jeff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Holistic Options for Your Companion Animals & Homeopathy Online Study Group’ is closed to new topics and replies.

You can now find Dr. Jeff at Holistic Actions!