Logo

drjeff1

cats with crysals

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

dear: dr jeff i was woundering if a few crysals in my male cats urine can cause him to pull out his hair in his backleggs and tail and his back. he about 3 1/2 yrs old and he started to do this on his tail awhile back i just thought it was b/c we moved to a different setting completely but now im conserned that its a bigger issue seeings how its not just the tail anymore. i took him to a vet in town and they found some crysals in his urine and the vet said its not a consern but i was always was told by a vet were i from that it is an issues and should be fixed so i really need some help to figer out whats best for my cat and fix this issues with him pulling out his hair considering he is a long haired cat he should have hair ya know.

Dr. Jeff Feinman
    Keymaster

[quote=fostercrystal]dear: dr jeff i was woundering if a few crysals in my male cats urine can cause him to pull out his hair in his backleggs and tail and his back. [/quote]

Probably not but the underlying energetic imbalance that is causing the crystal formation can definitely also cause him to be pulling out hair. Constitutional homeopathic treatment will help.

Dr. Jeff

Anonymous

hi thanks for this info so what is this treatment and how is it done?

crystal

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Diet and Nutrition Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

You can now find Dr. Jeff at Holistic Actions!