Logo

drjeff1

Cat with possible eosinophilic

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 13 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

I have a cat that I recently took to the vet for a growing bump on her lower lip as wekk as soft (not runny) stools. The soft stools she has had for few month, shortly after her spay.
    The lip I suspected to be a bump from playing as she is a kitten. After the bump didn’t seem to be going away I took her to the vet. The Dr suspected either acne or something called eosinophilic granuloma. She also had too many bacteria in her stool to count.
    We have been treaing her with an antibiotic which heled the lip alot except for one small spot. Now I noticed some yellow crusty stuff just below the bump. It is possible it has been there and I haven’t seen it due to the lighting. She said that there is a medication that she could take but that it would probably be a lifelong routine. I would like some info on other more natural remedies.
    She was eating Wellness but I am in the process of switching her to California Natural (the change was after her vet trip) thinking that maybe she was allergic to something in Wellness. (We only started using Wellness a few months ago.)
    If anyone has had any expericne with this, your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Medical Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.

You can now find Dr. Jeff at Holistic Actions!