Logo

drjeff1

8 year old female cat straining to pee

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dr. Jeff Feinman 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

i started to notice this monday my female cat was spending more time in the litter box what use to take her a few sec was not taken 4+ min she dont seem to be sore she goes about her day will play nap and eat all the same just any time she goes it only a very little at a time

my cat is abit chubby i wont lie she a big dry food junkie as i read was not good for her but im trying a new food that a friend said helped her cat which is a (ph) food to lower her ph levels how ever its still a dry food

i been trying to limit her dry food intake and mixxing water into soft cat food that she gets once a day but its not thursday and she still straining i know it might take abit to fix but it breaks my heart knowing my kitty might be in pain and i want to know what more i can do for her

Dr. Jeff Feinman
    Keymaster

I just replied to the poster who asked about male cat urinary symptoms. The reply is directly applicable in this situation (so please read the blog article if you haven’t already).

As I mention in the blog [url=http://certifiedvethomeopath.com/feline-cystitis-can-prevented-treated-holistically/]article[/url], weight loss and stopping dry food is essential

Dr. Jeff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Medical Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.

You can now find Dr. Jeff at Holistic Actions!