Cushing’s disease (hyperadrenocorticism) is the overproduction of the hormone cortisol by the adrenal glands that are located in the belly near the kidneys. Cushing’s disease occurs commonly in dogs, but is rare in cats. Most dogs with Cushing’s disease are about 6 years old or older but sometimes Cushing’s disease occurs in younger dogs. […]continue...
For Sick Pets
Over 75 articles on why your pet might be sick, written by qualified vet and leading veterinarians including homeopath Dr Jeff Feinman.
In these accessible and authoritative articles on pet illness, Dr. Jeff and guest writers cover important issues
- Pet Allergies & Auto-Immune Diseases
- Pet Cancer & End of Life Care
- Cat & Dog Metabolic & Heart Diseases
- Pet Arthritis & Bone Diseases
- Animal Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Pets Infectious Diseases
- Brain and Nerve Diseases