Pancreatitis, an inflammatory condition of the exocrine pancreas, occurs frequently in both dogs and cats. While the true prevalence of pancreatitis in dogs and cats is unknown, recent studies would suggest that pancreatitis is a rather common and underdiagnosed condition in both dogs and cats.continue...
For Sick Pets
Over 75 articles on why your pet might be sick, written by qualified vet and leading veterinarians including homeopath Dr Jeff Feinman.
In these accessible and authoritative articles on pet illness, Dr. Jeff and guest writers cover important issues
- Pet Allergies & Auto-Immune Diseases
- Pet Cancer & End of Life Care
- Cat & Dog Metabolic & Heart Diseases
- Pet Arthritis & Bone Diseases
- Animal Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Pets Infectious Diseases
- Brain and Nerve Diseases