Welcome to your reliable resource for online holistic veterinary help
I’m sending my prayers and best wishes to everyone throughout the world that has been affected by this historic pandemic. My hope is for a better balance of the world and greater empowerment for all as soon as possible. Here are 4 actions that can be used today to improve immune resistance to any virus or bacteria:
- Go on a “sniff walk” with your pet and breathe fresh air deeply for at least 30 minutes/day.
- Eat darkly colored fresh vegetables and fruit such as wild blueberries and kale.
- Do at least 50 HA! breaths just say ha loudly daily. These forceful expulsions of air help maintain good lung function and can help you detect respiratory problems early. Laughter, coughing and Kapalabhati breathing (from yoga) are three other easy ways to do this.
- Experience positive emotions, like the sense of awe, when we witness the renewal of nature. Stay safe, Vital and healthy”
Holistic Actions! membership includes a free monthly 15 minute consultation to discuss your Holistic Medical Decision Making. To discuss other Holistic Actions!, and to learn more about the Vitality and Balance System which describes how they work on a molecular level, just register as a Gold member at www.holisticactions.com/membership and schedule time to talk.
Stay safe, Vital and healthy,
At HomeVet, thousands of pet owners are discovering the best way to care for their pets, just like you. “Do No Harm” when caring for your companion animal by informing yourself with our resources and building an effective and credible holistic veterinary team by learning:
- Holistic vs. reductionistic treatment
- Promote wellness care (not just dis-ease treatment)
- Use homeopathic medicines
- Promote vibrantly vital animals
- Fresh food feeding
- Why allergy = immune imbalance
- (When) Are vaccinations really needed
- Natural puppy and kitten rearing
- Have happy and active senior pets
- Even more help to come…
I started the HomeVet holistic care community for all companion animal guardians to learn their holistic veterinary care options. Using these options I have helped..